Saturday 28 June 2014

Gourmet Central


For all you food lovers out there, count me in! Food has always been a passion for me. I have been lucky enough to get a hint of various cuisines,though I am a vegetarian it might have cut down on relishing many delicacies but then I hold no regrets.
Gourmet Central,the next big thing. A heavy title, but I promise it will be worth it :)
Well, as the name says it all, this blog is going to be only about Food, Food and more of Food! With some interesting recipes,some quick fix smart tricks, some ready to eat snacks, some lavish main courses, some yummy desserts, some party poppers and some refreshing drinks. It will be an effort to bring it all on a single platter.
I am not new to blogging now :) for those of you who are already following me on mahimasahi.blogspot.in at my blog "They say I am a Dreamer,but I am not the only one", this is me again, and for those of you who do not yet know me,trust me it isn't necessary :). Let food be the only medium through which we connect. Let food break the barriers of all the dialects,cultures and castes. The only reason why I chose 'food' as a topic of my blog was not because of how interesting it  may sound but also because it was the only thing through which I could easily connect with the hearts of many and through which I could easily over power the attribute of diversity.
Gourmet Central thus assures to bring a new zing to your palate,a new outlook to your not so interesting routine food, a healthier yet deliciously yummy food. It will be my sincere effort to bring as many cuisines as I can before you, and would expect your bit too. Active inputs will not only help me learn but also  help me broaden the horizon of my approach towards food. If you guys are on the post right now,waiting for something new then so am I :)
#Newbeginning #Foodforpa #nextbigthing

No comments:

Post a Comment